Minimally Invasive Spine Fusion: Techniques and Operative Nuances: 2-DVD Set
Edited by Mick Perez-Cruet, MD, MS
Step into the operating room with Dr. Perez-Cruet as he demonstrates minimally invasive surgical techniques for treating different spine problems. This invaluable 2-DVD set is the perfect companion to the textbook, Minimally Invasive Spine Fusion: Techniques and Operative Nuances. Order the DVDs individually or with the book for additional educational value.
- Microdiscectomy for L5-S1
- Transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion
- Minimally invasive thoracic discectomy at T10-11 with L3-4 and L4-5 decompression laminectomy and posterior lateral fusion
2011. 2-DVD set with operative video.
- Minimally invasive lumbar laminectomy
- Minimally invasive laminectomy and posterior lateral fusion for spinal stenosis