Submit your exhibit application to attend the 2012 Annual QMP Reconstructive Surgery Symposium where you can:
• Connect with Decision-Makers – The Exhibit Hall is ideally located adjacent to the lecture hall, allowing attendees immediate access to your booth during all breaks. With your buyers in such close proximity you can meet with even more decision-makers!
• Build Pivotal Relationships – Multiple networking opportunities – including the Welcome Reception as well as all breakfasts, lunches, and breaks in the Exhibit Hall – allow you to establish relationships with your buyers in a relaxed atmosphere.
• Demonstrate Your Products – Attendees will seek the latest products and technologies in the Exhibit Hall. The QMP Symposia provides an ideal venue to demonstrate your products, discuss the benefits you offer, and also gain feedback from your clients.
• Participate in a Variety of Sponsorships – Sponsors are guaranteed priority placement and signage as well as a range of other benefits associated with the level of sponsorship chosen. Don’t miss this outstanding chance to make a difference as sponsorships are limited and filling fast!
Booth Description and Shipping Your Materials
All exhibits are 6-foot, skirted, tabletop exhibits. Please ship your booth materials to the Swissôtel Chicago at the address below. Note that booth materials should not arrive until 2 days before the event set-up date.
"Name of Event and Date"
"Attn: Contact or Company Name"
323 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
All breakfasts, lunches, breaks, and the Welcome Reception take place in the exhibit hall. Program topics are available online and a full program will be posted soon.
• Friday, November 16, 2012: 7:15 am - 6:45 pm
Welcome Reception in Exhibit Hall: 7:45 - 9:45 pm
• Saturday, November 17, 2012: 7:05 am – 6:15 pm
• Sunday, November 18, 2012: 7:30 am - 12:15 pm
Set-Up and Tear-Down Schedule
• Set-up: Thursday, November 15 from 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
• Tear-down Sunday, November 18 from 12:15 pm - 3:00 pm
Hotel Reservations at the Swissôtel
QMP has secured a block of rooms at the special group rate of $219/night for single or double occupancy. This space is limited, and rooms will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Reference QMP Reconstructive Surgery Symposium when making your reservation. To obtain the group rate reservations must be received no later than Friday, October 19, 2012.
Your registration fee includes 2 badges. Please fill out the badge form with the names of the representative(s) who will be exhibiting and fax it to 314-878-9937. If you need additional badges, there is a $400 fee for each badge.
We are in the process of compiling material for the syllabus. Please send a 50 word description of your company for the symposium program. We also would like your company's complete address, phone, fax, and web address as well as a contact name and email address. Please email this information to email@example.com, so we can include the information in the syllabus.
This form details the costs for electricity and internet services. If you require any of these services, please fill out the form, and fax it to the Swissôtel Chicago at 312- 565-0540. Be sure to reference QMP Aesthetic Surgery Meeting in your subject line. If you have any questions, contact the hotel at 312- 565-0565. In order to guarantee service, your electricity and internet forms must be received no later than October 5.
Take advantage of advertising opportunities and maximize booth traffic. By advertising in the final program, you're guaranteed to have your ad seen by top surgeons and decision-makers in the plastic surgery field. Reserve your ad space by completing the attached insertion order and faxing it to (314) 878-9937.
If you have questions or need further information relating to exhibiting at the 2012 QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium contact:
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
2248 Welsch Industrial Ct.
St. Louis, MO 63146