Venue: The Eighth Annual QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium will be held at the Swissôtel, in Chicago, Illinois from October 4-7, 2012 (4 days: Thursday - Sunday).
Program Objectives: At the conclusion of this symposium, participants should be able to:
• Discuss the clinical decision making and current techniques for various aesthetic surgery procedures including: forehead and temporal lifting, orbital and periorbital rejuvenation, face and neck rejuvenation, breast surgery, body contouring after massive weight loss, and cosmetic medicine
• Explain the results of various techniques for face and neck rejuvenation, periorbital rejuvenation, breast surgery, and body contouring
• Discuss new advances in cosmetic medicine and nonsurgical cosmetic treatments
• Describe patient safety considerations for aesthetic surgery and strategies for avoiding problems
• Identify ways to embrace new products and devices while ensuring the safety of patients
CME Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and Quality Medical Publishing, Inc. (QMP). The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Credit Designation: The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 29.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only the claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Cancellation Policy: Registration is 50% refundable only if a written cancellation is received at the address below by September 4, 2012. No refunds will be given after this date for any reason.
Quality Medical Publishing, Inc.
2248 Welsch Industrial Ct.
St. Louis, MO 63146